Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

Arrest Patterns

I was sleeping outdoors on my huge white bed, and it was raining. I was dressed and some police officers approached me. I had my pot and pipe in my pocket. These cops looked like they were from New York, Italian or Sicilian. They were handsome and rugged. This one cop starts asking me questions, and I was focusing on my pipe. Then I thought I shouldn't do that, and this cop then acted like he could read my mind and started subtly coming on to me. About 5 cops were suddenly surrounding me, and I was afraid it was going to turn into a sex scene. EOD.

Comment: I'm usually not afraid of sex; although I had a talk with a long time gay friend Dave this weekend and we really got to some deep issues with our relationships, sexuality, patterns and the gay community here in Boulder/Denver.

2 comments:

  1. This is a very personal dream, not so much pertaining to the Lodge at large but clearly, it talks about your want to be dominated in the sack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this were my dream I might think about the ways my lifestyle or others lifestyles have been policed by the authorities -whether it comes to drugs, or sex.

    ReplyDelete