Search This Blog

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dog Deer Horse

Sept 18, 2010 ~ 4AM ~10th day of waxing moon - dreamed that our old dog (now long dead) was missing so I was camping on outer part of property (where we used to live years ago) to search for him. I was along a dirt road. Coming down the road fast was a long piece of equipment with a dozer blade on the front – strangely too like a sun chariot. A deer leapt right out in front of it but before it hit it changed into a white horse the same size as the deer and somehow stayed in front of it for a while then I could see the horse’s legs running on the other side of the vehicle as it passed. For a moment I felt relieved that it was not hit. Then as the vehicle fully passed I noticed that horse had no head yet was still trotting along. I felt compassion for the horse’s doom. Then just before I awoke I noticed that there was no mark or scar where the horse’s head would have been removed so I had a feeling-tone of being slightly perplexed. That is all. Dog, Deer, Horse – worry, relief, compassion, perplexity.

No comments:

Post a Comment