Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Waking Observations of the Unconscious Dream Dimension

There are four women that have been visiting me in my dreams who are usually swimming, like mermaids or  in the act of ritual, once even walking through a school yard holding books. This time they were swimming in a ditch, near a small pine tree, in front of an apartment building. I know that I have dreamed of them twice now though I cannot tell if they were separate occasions or not, upon waking this morning, that this was the second visit was clear.

I am also pregnant and dreamed that I had a key for my apartment made of chocolate-chip cookie... And not even a key shaped cookie, a round one, attached to my key chain, with a tempting bit falling off of it. I was scared to bite it, though crumbly, for fear of it loosing its oh so very key-like shape.


 
To put it simply, it seems that I am occasionally able to tell if someone has been jerking off about me or has in the past, through my dreams. This is realized when a dream occurs where a sexual act is happening with someone whom I've had no previous fantasies about when there may be a strong chance that this someone has had the opposite feelings about me. This has not yet been confirmed but in being honest with myself and attempting to honestly read others, it seems highly probable. Though the energy involved in sexual thought may be intense, other emotions can be, too. Allow yourself to apply this little theory to thought in general or the people we meet and what that might mean about how we are actually experiencing one and other on different planes. I've always wondered when we have a conversation with other people who we are familiar with in our dreams, if considering all the spaces and times we don't recall upon waking, we did really meet those people.

Dreams are Drugs,

Iris E.

4 comments:

  1. "There are four women that have been visiting me in my dreams who are usually swimming, like mermaids or in the act of ritual, once even walking through a school yard holding books. This time they were swimming in a ditch, near a small pine tree, in front of an apartment building. I know that I have dreamed of them twice now though I cannot tell if they were separate occasions or not, upon waking this morning, that this was the second visit was clear." Hi there! Shall respond to this dream section: First, it's not me, mermaid though i may be... :) Secondly, I strongly suspect that this relates to the divine Feminine, specifically, Diana/Artemis and her band of nymphs who, according to myth, bathed (usually in a forest). Pine cones/trees are attributes of Diana/Artemis. This Lunar goddess (though never a mother herself is a protectress of women and children. Regards, M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a strange dream last night. I only remember the end of it but i think it was somehow linked to you Iris.

    I was laying on hospital bed and as far as i can tell i was pregnant? a nurse was preparing me for an ultra sound and i don't know why but she was preping a 3inch needle. I said to her im not having ultra sound or the needle as the needle contains mercury and people say it can cause autism in the baby. Ultrasound also may cause problems.

    I then awoke to find i had somehow managed to pull the quilt out of its cover and had wrapped myself in it?

    Sapere Aude

    LLLL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm... Interesting. I am unsure of weather or not to get the ultrasound, fearing it may somehow cause damage to the child though my doctor assures me it is done with sound waves and any sort of radioactive nano-sludge is not involved. Being pregnant has its intense scary factors, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im not sure that there is any need for ultrasound. Of the people i know that have had kids the doctors performing the ultrasounds have always told them there was something (possibly) wrong. This never turned out to be the case and just provided un-needed stress to the mother. I think you pass that stress onto the baby.

    I think high frequency sound waves may disrupt things but i haven't done the research.

    Sapere Aude

    LLLL

    ReplyDelete