Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

Up from the Floorboards


I am at a high school. In many ways it is very cool, cutting edge, with gardens on the rooftops and what appears to be an alternative curriculum. However, a lady I am with who has some authority in the school yells at one of the students. He is a teenager. He goes off to hide somewhere in the building. A search is set up for him, but no one finds him. He has gone missing. We start searching the school frantically, while others are blase and just go about their business. Eventually, someone I am following, another student (?) finds a spot on the floor board that is moist and wet. A decayed rotting smell is also noticed. Ripping up the floorboards we find the body of the student who had gone missing in his rage against the lady who had been in a rage at him. The feet come up first. He is stiff as a board. Apparently he died from lack of air or food.

On waking up I felt like I had let the kid down by not finding him in time. I also feel this relates to the Current Work to be unertaken: the Rite of the Children. All comments welcome. I also feel their is an element of shamanic soul recovery going on her. What will it take to revive this kid, if he can be revived. Anger was a common feeling for me in my compulsory schooling.

Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment