Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Initiation Dream 2 years ago


I was with a friend (woman) I did not recognize her but new she was my friend. She asked if she could introduce me to someone. I agreed and she led to a basement suite abode, I remember it looked much like Bourbon St.New Orleans. We went in and there was an very old woman standing in a brown cloak. She spoke told me she had a snake that she wanted me to meet. I agreed. I looked behind me and there it was. A huge female snake (I felt she was a female). The woman asked if I would like to be shallowed by the snake. She said she (the snake) likes to do this. I without any fear agreed. I felt very comfortable while i lay and wait. So I lied down and she began to swallow me whole. It was the most wonderful feeling. She swallowed me up with my head cradled in her head. It felt warm and peaceful as I was being devoured. It was a very slow process (the swallowing part). It seemed I was in her for a long long time. Then she began to push me out slowly. It was so warm I did not want to leave. When I stood up I looked at her (snake) and she looked sorry that I had to leave. I awoke and wrote it in my dream diary.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a very warm, sensual rebirthing process to me. Interesting, if it were my dream, I'd look at the anima's, the females in my dream and what they were doing and what that's got to do with me. Snakes are very phallic, to me. Shedding one's skin, cold blooded, and yet inside I felt cozy and warm, moist. I think I might try having sex without swallowing or having an orgasm?

    ReplyDelete