Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Bestial Bats of Teliphios

I am at an occult bookshop looking at a display of "Bat orbs". These are glass orbs that have "preserved" bats inside them, and glass wings attached to the orbs. I want to buy one. Then I'm looking at a book by Andrew Chumbley. In it I see two words: "Bestiale" and "Teliphios". ...then I wake up...

Note: I had this dream this morning, October 12, Crowleymass. The Birthday of To Mega Therion, or The Great Beast... certainly a Bestial day.

2 comments:

  1. did you look up those two words, or the numerology? I would. I found a perfectly preserved Monarch butterfly out walking the other day and pictured putting it in a glass orb. Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teliphios = 78 in HADT numerology. Intersting. What tarot card would you relate to bat? The Moon card, perhaps, with Anubis?

    Bestiale = 143, that's an interesting key, don't you think?

    reminds me of those other words: Balasti, Ompheda and also Chthonos, Ychronos.

    http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/majik/secretnumerology.html

    ReplyDelete