Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Escape to LA

Escape to LA

10.18.2011

White Crystal Mirror


I am in LA with all my cats. Glyn is there, so is Luna. I'm meeting Luna's friends. A really cool gay couple, who seem artistic and knowledgeable, make friend with me. We talk about tarot and meditation.


This person's place, a friend of Luna's is in a huge condo in downtown LA. I remember these 2 guys are going to show me something, a process, maybe a meditation or something to do with telepathy. Suddenly I feel like I gots to go check on my cats. The one dude, with blonde hair tries to get me to reconsider.


I go to the place where my cats were suppose to be, and they are gone. They had escaped thru a cubbyhole which led to the neighbors yard, and I go try to pick them all up but they have a mind of their own. I am thinking how did this person have such a beautiful green lawn in downtown LA? I make a final attempt to get my cats; when this rich woman in pearls and white hair comes running out of the house with this look of concern on her face. “You can't be here! Leave, please. I am testifying at a trial tomorrow. You shouldn't let them see you.” Suddenly I see a couple of men in suits with ear phones, speaking into their hands. I realize that I have to let go of the hopes of getting my cats if I am to escape.


I go back to the party, the cops are there, sweeping the area. I manage to eaves drop and distinctly hear a cop say they are searching for me, the tarot reader. I don't know what to do; for a split second, then I go out onto the streets. The cops and military are sweeping the whole area, stopping people and checking people's ID's online. I go through another door and suddenly I meet one of my new friends, the blonde gay guy. He gives me this glance of recognition not to speak, but to follow him.


We go into a parking garage and up an incline; thinking we've made it. Sure enough, there is another check point. We see the cops behind us with submachine rifles, so we decided to go forward. We casually go up to the security guard at the check point and he has some kind of laser scanning equipment. My friend is ahead of me and he is let through, allowed to go on. I reach for my wallet, and it's not in my pocket. I must have forgot to unpack it. I honestly exclaim, I think I left it at the hotel. The security guard with graying hair tells me to wait right there, as he goes to talk to his superior. A young woman comes up and replaces him at the screening terminal. I walked behind her, notice nobody is paying attention to me, and I walk through the door my friend just left through.


I see him on the other dies. We smile. No cops around. I pull out my cell phone to call Glyn. This weird looking young geek comes up to some young kids behind my right shoulder and I overhear him ask them if they do tarot. For some reason I think this is synchronistic, but my friend reads my mind and shakes his head no. I look at the geek again, he even has some white tape around one side of his glasses, so I ignore my friend's concerns and take out my cell phone to call Glyn again. For some reason my cell phone is lopsided and won't close right. I turn to my friend and say “Let's leave.” He hesitates long enough for this geek to come over and ask what's wrong. I tell him my cell phone is broken, but if he helps me by fixing it, I'll do him a tarot reading.


He pops out an unfolding metal grid; at first it looked like he pulled it out of my phone, but I realize he had it up his sleeve. He places a red-yellow tape around my phone and hands it back to me. It says “Special evidence.” I realize he's undercover. He starts asking my friend for his ID card and I just up and leave. I'm thinking I'll never see my cats again! EOD.


Comments: Obviously stuff mixed in about the Wall Street Occupation movements around the world this weekend mixed in with my having been stopped by the cops 8 or 9 times last month. Very lucid and lots of telepathy gong on in the dream. I finally figured out I was somewhat invisible and could successfully allude the men in black. I also remember my new friends boyfriend asking me if I was moving to LA since I brought my cats, and I said I was only checking it out. Undoubtedly also getting Patrick Meaney's book Our Sentence is Up, about Grant Morrison's The Invisibles has a huge impact on this dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment