Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Recent New Moon Dream (Before Taurus 11*)


I am in some sort of castle or mansion in a very windswept on a cliff overlooking the sea setting. Kind of olde Europish.
Im looking out the window, there are other adepts walking about the giant house, and I see a huge ancient (Greek-ish/Roman-ish) temple out the window and below, it is literally descending into the ocean. Very Atlantis. The part on the sandy beach was out of water but you could see that if you entered it you would quickly descend into the ocean. Lovely turquoise water (think Thai beach) - and the temple was all grey ancient, pitted stone. The columns were like Egyptian and Greek styles combined, central large structure, classic temple look, collonaded, peaked roof etc, and several extending wings - columned sections, quite big, quite elaborate.

I asked someone what the temple was- he said quite clearly:

"That is the Temple of Venus"

He, or someone else, fuzzy here- told me not to go there, but of course I had to.
I ran down to the lovely beach (it was blue-sky-sunny) and began to wade into the water and down into the Temple....and that is where it ended

DREAM 2

Short but interesting-

I was in the same mansiion, in a different win....and I entered a room and it was completely WHITE- glowing!
Orryelle and Catamara were there, but silent and still.
I quickly realized that they had something going on and quietly withdrew after a silent hi.

Hm! Id love to find out more about that - or is it all in my head?

DREAM #

It has been many years since I was able to do this, but I woke up IN my dream.

"Awoke' in dreamtime and quickly thought 'grab this quick' so went for the old standby- FLYING! Got up and off the ground quickly and got some good distance over the countryside (?) then drifted back into Deep darkness-



2 comments:

  1. This dream of the Temple of Venus and Atlantis has some awesome energy that I'm sure you'll be able to bring back into this world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am preparing a Venusian, Mama Wati affiliated Altar'd mini-Temple as we speak!

    ReplyDelete