Search This Blog

Monday, October 4, 2010

Baby book dream

(This is not my dream, but is a dream remembered by my girlfriend, interesting enough I thought I'd share it here. She had it the morning of Saturday, 9/25).

I just appeared inside a building. It was a really tall building that looked like a library. It was a very old library. There was a lot of brick and stone in the architecture. I could look up and see several stories high.
I saw you standing at some sort of help desk with two other people. There was a young woman standing beside you and a young man on the opposite side (it was obvious that he worked there). I could hear the woman saying (in a very excited tone) "It's by the baby!" She and the man were trying to convince you that it was a book written by "the" baby. You were certain they were wrong. The book was a tan hard back book, and all of the pages were tan - just slightly lighter than the cover. There was a lot of wear on all of the edges of the cover. You took the book from the young woman - you took it in the slow and gentle manner that you would use when others would grab. You turned so that you could read the small faint words written in the spine.
You pointed to the words with really long pointy fingernails. There were waves of purple, gray and black around your nails. The letters were more like symbols used in other languages than letters. You said "No, see, it's about the baby, not by the baby." You could read the words as if they were written in English. You helped them see the symbols.
It seemed to me "the baby" was a demon, and the father of the demon had written the book about his child. The excitement of you three finding this book was obvious. It was as if you had been looking for the book for some time - you all had been.
I remember the darkness around you all. I remember the dark red and deep gray and black colors. You were wearing a long black coat. Time was moving so slowly, but just as quickly as the dream began and I had appeared in that library it was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment