Search This Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Full Moon Dream Trailer Frags

Dream Frags/Trailers from Full Moon October 21-23, 2010

1) Cheap Plastic Multi-Product

I find a product like a plastic sheet with multi-functions like measuring the level in a juice box. I am touching it and a section of it starts bulging out with some sort gel inside that I had apparently activated. I thought – interesting but cheap and quite novelty.

2) Truck race

Somehow my consciousness was embedded in a truck in a NASCAR-like truck race. Strangely there were two guys in the truck. I am not sure of the function of the passenger. We were going quite fast and made a rather dramatic passing of three other trucks going around a sharp turn. It was successful and as we went into the pits we had made it into 7th place – as the chubby passenger scurried off to get another Mountain Dew or something.

3) Medicine Pack

I was wondering around woods and meadows and open lands. I was near the base of a large tree and found some bright ears of corn (with the husks gone) and some pine boughs for my pack. Later I was walking carefully across a swamp – not yet wet but at the point where it was likely at some point that I will be in up to my knees. I reach down into the swamp and pull out several more ears of corn, also with no husks. The corn is bright yellow and the ears are large and crescent- shaped. I also pull out a pine bough – still bright green and glistening a little.

No real strong emotions associated with these dreams. Maybe there was some mild excitement about having magick nature items from my medicine pack

Two nights later:

4) Dionysian Revelry

My son and I were in some hotel or something where drunken revelers had taken over the town and trashed the place. A drunken guy was floating on a floatie in the hotel pool playing a guitar and another a tambourine. The streets outside were thick with trash.

5) Icons Crossing Cultures

I was at some sort of exhibition where people had set up altars with icon – many of Graeco-Roman form - or so it seemed. People kept insisting the various statues were Japanese. What I thought was certainly Venus/Aphrodite – I was told it was the Japanese form called Una. When I looked at it more closely I could see some Japanese features in the face of the goddess.

1 comment:

  1. I find later that there are Japanese Una dolls.
    Also there is a new Japanese doll (2003) named
    Una, a doll with big eyes.

    ReplyDelete