Search This Blog

Monday, October 4, 2010

In the Footsteps of the Keepers


...I was there, in a time warp, a priestess doing an invocation of the Goddess Athena.
I woke stating that I was of the race that existed when the ancient, white giants walked the earth. The race that preceded us. That was a time of cliff dwellers, housing carved into two opposing, rocky cliffs and down the middle of a fault line. I, as the Goddess lay my body between the two inhabited cities and supported the western side with my breasts and belly and the eastern with my back. To my feet was the setting sun. To my head in the north was a second sun rising. I lay upon an earthquake faultline.
I stated that earthquakes happen when Atlas needs to move, to shift his weight from holding the Earth. Hephaestus/Vulcan the god of lava and the hot core of Earth rises through the crust of the Earth when he needed oxygen.
I woke up stating, "I am the Goddess Athena" in tears and breathing heavily.
"In the footsteps of the Keepers"
A dream of Tennie Komar

No comments:

Post a Comment